During the normal course of business, Maximum Solutions Consulting processes personal data. For instance, through providing business advisory, coaching and/or mentoring services. For example, personally identifiable data, including, but not limited to; names, email addresses, contact numbers, date of birth, etc. In doing so, you’re agreeing to Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd storing your personal data.
Most importantly, please be aware of the following:
- Firstly, your data isn’t stored on the website itself, other than those details related to Testimonials. In this instance, your agreement will be sought and only your first name, role, organisation and comments will be included.
- Secondly, Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR’s) are only recorded for audit and compliance purposes.
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd meets the minimum standards to guard against cyber-attacks. In addition, Steve Wyatt, Business Advisor & Coach, is a GDPR Practitioner. This means Steve understands data protection regulatory requirements and how to securely store and manage your personal data.
There are multiple ways to make a DSAR request. Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd needs to accept these accordingly:
- Firstly, call and find out if we hold any of your personal data.
- Secondly, you could send an email detailing your request. Please confirm whether you’re making a data access or deletion request.
- Thirdly, visit a social media account page and send a private message.
Please note, you will need to complete some security questions to verify your identity before any personal details can be discussed.