During the normal course of business, Maximum Solutions Consulting receives personal data. For instance, through providing business advisory services. Secondly, through coaching and mentoring services.
In addition, by submitting a DSAR, Contact or Testimonial form, you’re asked to confirm agreement. For example, confirm agreement for Maximum Solutions Consulting to store your personal data.
Most importantly, please be aware of the following:
- Firstly, form data isn’t stored on the website itself.
- Secondly, DSAR’s are recorded for audit and compliance purposes.
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd is Cyber Essentials certified. Certainly, this means the business meets the minimum standards to guard against cyber-attacks. In addition, Steve Wyatt, Business Advisor & Coach, is a GDPR Practitioner. This means Steve understands GDPR and your personal data is kept secure.
There are multiple ways to make a DSAR request. Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd needs to accept these accordingly:
- Firstly, you can submit a DSAR online. For instance, complete the form on this web page.
- Secondly, you could send an email detailing your request.
- Thirdly, visit an applicable social media account page and send a private message.
- Finally, visit the Contact page for more options.