Our site & your data
Our site & your data
Effective date: 09-Sep-19
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device. For instance, your computer or other mobile device.
- Data Protection Legislation includes all applicable data protection and privacy legislation in force in the UK. For instance, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and the Data Protection Act 2018. The Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC (as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC). In addition, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (SI 2003/2426), as amended.
- Personal Data has the meaning given to it in the Data Protection Legislation.
- Data Subject – Any living individual using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Usage Data collected by us, which is automatically generated by the use of the Service. Alternatively, from the Service infrastructure itself. For instance, it relates to the conduct and frequency of users, utilising the Service. For example, how long a user’s session lasts.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, which tracks and reports website traffic.
- User means any individual who utilises the Service.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information. We use this to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information We can use this to contact you or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
For instance, Usage Data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address). Secondly, the browser type and version. Thirdly, the pages of our Service you visit. For example, the time spent on those pages and the time and date of your visit. In addition, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may collect Usage Data when you access the Service through a mobile device. For instance, this Usage Data may include the type of mobile device you use. Secondly, your mobile device’s unique ID and IP address. Thirdly, the mobile operating system and Internet browser you use. In addition, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data. They may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. The tracking technologies used are beacons, tags and scripts. Most importantly, these collect and track information to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is sent. Most importantly, if you do not accept cookies, some parts of our Service might not function.
We use, but not limited to the following Cookies:
- Session Cookies collect Usage Data about an individuals’ use of the services. For example, the duration of time spent using the Service.
- Preference Cookies remember your preferences and the various settings of your internet.
- Security Cookies collect data about the security of the Services. For instance, any potential or attempted security breaches by third party servers.
Use of Data
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes. For instance:
- Provide and maintain you with our Service.
- Notify you about changes to our Service.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service. i.e. when you choose to do so.
- Provide customer support.
- Gather analysis or valuable information so we can improve our Service.
- Monitor the usage of our Service.
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd may process your Personal Data in various situations. For example, but not limited to:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You’ve given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law.
Retention of Data
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd may retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Generally, this is for a shorter period of time unless:
- Firstly, the data is used to strengthen the security of our Service.
- Secondly, the data is used to improve the functionality of our Service.
- Thirdly, if we are legally obligated to retain the data for a longer time period.
Transfer of Data
We may transfer and maintain your information. This includes personal data on computers located outside of the European Union. Most importantly, this can only be by processors who act in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation. Secondly, operate in a jurisdiction that has equivalent Data Protection Legislation.
If you choose to provide information, including Personal Data to us and you’re located outside European Union, we transfer the data to the United Kingdom. Further, this is where we process it.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd may be required to disclose your Personal Data. For instance, if required to do so by law. In addition, in response to valid requests by public authorities. For example, a court or a government agency.
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service. In addition, the public and against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. In addition, no method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Most importantly, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As we are operating within the European Union, you have certain data protection rights. Most importantly, these are covered under the Data Protection Legislation. Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to exercise these rights in relation to your Personal Data.
Complete a Data Access Request to find out what of your Personal Data we hold. In addition, if you want us to remove it from our systems.
In certain circumstances, you data protection rights include:
- Access, update or to delete the information we have on you. You can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data. Complete a Data Access Request to do so.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified. For instance, if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability. You can obtain and reuse your information, including personal data. Certanly, in a safe, secure and easy way. For instance, in a structured, machine-readable and common format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent. Most importantly, where Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Before responding to such requests, we may ask you to verify your identity.
You have the right to complain about our collection and use of your Personal Data. You can do this by making a complaint to a Data Protection Authority. Contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA) for more information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”). For instance, to provide the Service on our behalf. Secondly, to perform Service-related services and to assist us in analysing usage.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf. Most importantly, they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd may use third-party Service Providers. This is to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
We use Google Analytics to collect data. For instance, in order to track and monitor the use of our Service. Certainly, this data maybe shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data. For instance, to contextualise and personalise ads on its own advertising network.
Visit the Google Privacy Terms web page for Google’s privacy practices.
Links to Other Sites
In addition, we have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party site or service. Further, we assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party site or service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Please Contact Us if you’re a parent or guardian, and you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data. Certainly, we take steps to remove Personal Data from our servers if we become aware it was collected without verification of parental consent.